Day three in ct!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Day three in ct, lotsa offers but all fell through, gonna head to jersey will be number 1 outta there!

guido4475

Not a Member
Day three in ct, lotsa offers but all fell through, gonna head to jersey will be number 1 outta there!

You're kidding me, right? Only 3 days? How long you been in this business? Rodney, you should know by now to expect times like this. Sorry about you're luck, but deal with it. Sorry if the load Gods just haven't moved you're way yet...but it sure ain't worth starting a new thread over, either....Stop the whining...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

That is what happens when you live in the high rent district.....lotsa of bids...few takers...
Good Luck buddy!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're kidding me, right? Only 3 days? How long you been in this business? Rodney, you should know by now to expect times like this. Sorry about you're luck, but deal with it. Sorry if the load Gods just haven't moved you're way yet...but it sure ain't worth starting a new thread over, either....Stop the whining...

That is how Rodney posts.....I see it as more of a statement then a whine...
how about your whine about your turn down the other day?....How'd ya makeout? Be careful about telling others not to whine....Just saying.....

guido4475

Not a Member
That is how Rodney posts.....I see it as more of a statement then a whine...
how about your whine about your turn down the other day?....How'd ya makeout? Be careful about telling others not to whine....Just saying.....

Here we go....lol...

The turn down the other day? The load going to Florida? You know as well as I do that would of been a bad business decision. I don't see where I was whining about THAT....Or about sitting as long as I did in Franklin. It was rather enjoyable, and rather than just hibernate in the van in front of the computer I was actually doing something physical...keeping myself occupied...

What's wrong, you can't answer you're phone when I call you to discuss this? You need to check yourself, Ken.

As far as Rodney posting or starting this new thread, ever notice the only time we really hear from him on here is when he is upset about sitting?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think he was talking about the load Rodney turned down? Or I might be confused which happens often, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here we go....lol...

The turn down the other day? The load going to Florida? You know as well as I do that would of been a bad business decision. I don't see where I was whining about THAT....Or about sitting as long as I did in Franklin. It was rather enjoyable, and rather than just hibernate in the van in front of the computer I was actually doing something physical...keeping myself occupied...

What's wrong, you can't answer you're phone when I call you to discuss this? You need to check yourself, Ken.

As far as Rodney posting or starting this new thread, ever notice the only time we really hear from him on here is when he is upset about sitting?

Did he anywhere say he was upset?....No...said he was moving to NJ....

Don't make me dig your post out about your "whine" about getting bumped back to #4 for a turn down..and your "forced dispatch" comment.....hehehe

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its too early for this ..... take it to PM pleeeeeeeeze !!

NO...we are playing.....

Dang....I was trying to edit and wouldn't let me...then got disconnected.....grrrrrr

BUT we'll move to the phone tho....

Good Morning Sue

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am sure others might view your guys "playing" as something different.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be happy when Lawrence implements the new policy charging $1.00 to create a new thread (June 1)

guido4475

Not a Member
Did he anywhere say he was upset?....No...said he was moving to NJ....

Don't make me dig your post out about your "whine" about getting bumped back to #4 for a turn down..and your "forced dispatch" comment.....hehehe

That one? The one where yes, I did talk about that, yes.But I also accepted it as well. I was just sayin', that's all. A totally different beef altogether.But Rodney usually complains about something that is part of this occupation, something that should be accepted with these slow times.

guido4475

Not a Member
NO...we are playing.....

Dang....I was trying to edit and wouldn't let me...then got disconnected.....grrrrrr

BUT we'll move to the phone tho....

Good Morning Sue

Going into the post and delete mode, eh? By the way, you may of been playing, but I am not.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That one? The one where yes, I did talk about that, yes.But I also accepted it as well. I was just sayin', that's all. A totally different beef altogether.But Rodney usually complains about something that is part of this occupation, something that should be accepted with these slow times.

Hush....not allowed to discuss this.....:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm done with this. I've got more important things to do, more constructive. Doing my best to keep the van looking it's best, instead of letting it turn into a rust bucket...lol..