CTX guy

FredH

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-00 AT 02:40PM (GMT)[/font][p]I stopped at the Detroiter on SAt, saw a chevy CTX van being towed from the front lot. They say this female driver was overcome by carbon monoxied and was rushed to the hospital. I had to leave, did anyone hear how the driver is?

Jim

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I don't have any information about this particular situation, but perhaps this is a good time to warn all of you out there. Carbon monoxide will kill you. It is odorless, colorless, and deadly. It might not be from your vehicle, either. In close quarters, a van parked next to you could be the culprit. I had to get up and move my vehicle at the Detroiter one night as as an other van had come in late at night and parked very close to mine. The other vehicles engine was running, and the exhaust was pointed directly at my back doors. I knew the CO was getting in, so I moved my van to another area of the lot. As a solution, I would reccomend buying a battery powered Carbon Monoxide detector, which you will find in any hardware store. Better to be safe than sick, or dead!!! Jim Bunting...