csa2010 question, and discussion if you wish

termite289

Expert Expediter
ok, the csa 2010 is in full swing. and we are all going to be targeted as evil dooers, just because we drive a truck for a living.
does anyone know the link to the site where one can see how many points they have retroactively applied against our license??????
cause yall know i just thrive on doing all kinds of mean and nasty things to evryone around me, just for the fun of it.

termite289

Expert Expediter
"Currently, most of the focus of FMCSA safety programs and enforcement has been on motor carriers. In the future, the DSMS will allow FMCSA to identify unsafe drivers for interventions based on their inspection and crash history across all employers (former and current). Given the often transient nature of driver employment, the DSMS will be a valuable tool for FMCSA to address driver-specific problems that cannot be easily handled at the motor carrier level. The DSMS may eventually be a valuable tool for motor carriers to monitor their own drivers and assess prospective hires. These efforts will encourage safe and compliant behavior among CMV drivers and will enable carriers to consider drivers‘ safety histories when making hiring decisions."

i think we just got called bums, but i could be wrong.