Correction to Portable Shower Website Info.

Big Scooter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sorry I haven't been answering your inquiries. Haven't been online as we were visiting Family for the Holiday. Too much time having fun. The correct website address for the Portable Shower is www.Hartlineportableshower.com. I just took another look at it to make sure. There is a phone number for their customer service if you need it: 877 464-3424. We got ours delivered to us and I assembled it with very little difficulty. Some plastic parts and hoses but it seems sturdy enough. Haven't tried it out yet but will soon. Very compact and light. We happen to have a sleeper that will accommodate it and can store it under our bed. It is not for use while the truck is moving!! Could be used in the cargo box if you have access to a cigerette lighter plug back there, but it is designed for use in the sleeper area. Hope this helps. Everybody back to work now...Holiday is over.!!!:7

kiwi

Expert Expediter
Hi,

I have been looking at a way to put a shower in the box area and found your message on the shower. I have been to the web site and it looks to be not to bad a setup. Have you tried your's out yet? About how long of a shower do you get and how do you get the temperature of the water for what you like?

Cheers
Kiwi