Conspiracy Theory Alert

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You have fair warning this is a conspiracy theory, I warn you because I really think people reach to far and it annoys me. My theory involves the whole Mexican truck issue, I was wondering why they did this now since LaHood just kind of jammed it through, it could've been done at a later date when the economy had stabilized. I was thinking it may have something to do with Gov. Perry, his big campaign is that Texas has created a lot of jobs, when you think about it Texas stands to lose the most out of any of the states. It seems like they are targeting the economy of Texas and trying to tank it for 2012.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
To be clear, everything in government happens for a reason, at a specific time. It is the game. The people in charge move their pieces on the board, depending on whether they want money, power, or both.

I wouldn't doubt Texas may be a target; but I think it's something greater. What? I'm not sure. Could be as simple as part of the NWO or North American Union crap.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Conspiracy theory....hmmm...Texas is a target....NWO....NAU....

Give it a bit, --- ------ ---- -- ---- -- ---- --- -----...-- -- ------ --- ------- -- --- -- -- --- ------ ----....:D

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just an idea that comes to mind in the 106 degree Laredo heat.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I told of my theory in another thread...it is all coming together...

the Feds are heavily subsidizing the rail industry with all these modular terminals going up.....between the CSA getting rid of marginal drivers and marginal carriers and now this Mexican issue...

Railroads are on a hiring binge...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
LaHood didn't just jam this through. Well, he did, but he's tried to jam it through several times. So did Normal Mineta and Mary Peters under Bush. Each time Congress thwarted the attempt. A year or so ago they rammed it through and the pilot program lasted about a week before Congress slammed the door on it. Considering how hard the Bush administration tried to get this done and how many times it's been tried to get rammed through over the years, I don't think that Texas or Texas jobs has anything to do with this.

I think OVM is closer to what's really going on. You can see it with what's been happening with the railroads for quite come time now.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LaHood didn't just jam this through. Well, he did, but he's tried to jam it through several times. So did Normal Mineta and Mary Peters under Bush. Each time Congress thwarted the attempt. A year or so ago they rammed it through and the pilot program lasted about a week before Congress slammed the door on it. Considering how hard the Bush administration tried to get this done and how many times it's been tried to get rammed through over the years, I don't think that Texas or Texas jobs has anything to do with this.

I think OVM is closer to what's really going on. You can see it with what's been happening with the railroads for quite come time now.

So by a stretch of the imagination....there is a job shift in the making....from drivers to rail/terminal workers..

so park them cargo vans now.......... and shout....All Aboard!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
So by a stretch of the imagination....there is a job shift in the making....from drivers to rail/terminal workers..

so park them cargo vans now.......... and shout....All Aboard!!

All aboard!!! I know Mary Peters(hehe I wonder if she knows Weiner) tried to do this as well that's why I was thinking the timing of LaHood pushing it through now was related to the election. They do it now so that the average voter has already forgotten when the polls open and you just took away a Republican talking point.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I told of my theory in another thread...it is all coming together...

the Feds are heavily subsidizing the rail industry with all these modular terminals going up.....between the CSA getting rid of marginal drivers and marginal carriers and now this Mexican issue...

Railroads are on a hiring binge...

and how many of you will be buying a trian . to run your freight you get now . what i see there is only a hand full of railroad companies . and there is no way anyyou are going to be able to buy your own railroad . can you say YES MASTER because we all will be saying that soon be proud to be a slave .

YEP the government does not plan to do stuff like this . because the government are not just human the are special humans.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and how many of you will be buying a trian . to run your freight you get now . what i see there is only a hand full of railroad companies . and there is no way anyyou are going to be able to buy your own railroad . can you say YES MASTER because we all will be saying that soon be proud to be a slave .

YEP the government does not plan to do stuff like this . because the government are not just human the are special humans.

The whole idea is...you ain't getting no freight IF the railroads had their way...and the Feds are bending over big time to accommodate that goal....with all these subsidies...:mad:

Even tho this was in 07...the money keeps flowing...

http://hamptonroads.com/node/278191

Last edited:

clcooper

Expert Expediter
The whole idea is...you ain't getting no freight IF the railroads had their way...and the Feds are bending over big time to accommodate that goal....with all these subsidies...:mad:

Even tho this was in 07...the money keeps flowing...

Norfolk Southern proposes $2 billion-plus rail corridor | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

all i can say is i hope more wake up and soon . before it is too late. because the FEMA camps can never happen and the working people can never be slaves

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A series of worthless scumbags pushing through what shouldn't be considered much less passed none of whom were properly constrained by their boss. Bush sucked on this issue just like Obum does.

fortwayne

Not a Member
There you go......folks this taco bending border crossing BS is about people, companies and politicians with money helping prop up people, companies and politicians with money. That's it..bottom line. Money and power.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

I've heard, over the years, that owning a couple of freight cars, was a good investment. Get them into a lucrative freight lane, say Chicago & Los Angeles, and wait.