Confirmation chaos

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I believe something did happen but if it was that bad then she should have called the cops and made a report.

So you have a bunch of rich college kids who drink and try to get laid, what do you think is going to happen?

Like I said it’s all about honesty, I believe he drank way too much when he was in college, and he lied, because he didn’t want to look bad. Nobody is perfect but he just proved he isn’t honest, but then again that is almost a requirement for a politician.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
He said he liked beer. He also said at times he drank too much. He also said he still likes beer. I mean, he did provide calendars to the committee that said he's scheduled to drink brew"skis".

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When you realize you can no longer use the courts to get your way and you'll have to resort to bipartisan legislation.

giphy.gif

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This whole thing fails the smell test, probably because it's got Diane Feinstench smell all over it. The left refuses to accept they lost and move on with life. They have nothing other than fabricated evidence and witnesses. They need to accept and move on like sane, intelligent people did when Obuma was president.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think, right after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he should immediately hold a press conference, laugh his ass off, and chug a beer.

Reactions: fastman_1