Confirmation chaos

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Republicans probably didn't have the votes to confirm, unless at least, until there is an FBI investigation completed. The FBI will be investigating sexual assault allegations against SCJ nominee Brett Kavanaugh. It's supposed to be completed in one week. The allegations against him go back to when Kavanaugh was 17 years old and a little older while in College at Yale. Well over 30 years ago.
I thought I would open a thread about what has transpired the last few days and beyond. A spectacle to say the least.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/29/fbi-contacts-second-kavanaugh-accuser-in-investigation/

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, because 6 complete FBI investigations were not enough and all 6 were flawed and failed to find the things that conveniently for the left came to light just in time to derail the confirmation. It doesn't pass the smell test but no surprise with Senator Feinstench involved.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Yes, because 6 complete FBI investigations were not enough and all 6 were flawed and failed to find the things that conveniently for the left came to light just in time to derail the confirmation. It doesn't pass the smell test but no surprise with Senator Feinstench involved.
Trump was in WV at a rally giving a speech imitating her about the asking her staff about the leak. Hilarious

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Imo, the new FBI supplemental investigation will come down to( if all the other people that were interviewed about Mrs. Ford stand by previous statements)the lie detector tests. If Kavanaugh declines the test or is determined to be deceptive then Flake and the other Republican senators currently on the fence like Collins and Murkowski may fold and vote no. Especially Flake.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I’ll just put this out there...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
That's funny and ironic, considering SNL just did an 18-minute cold open on angry, unhinged Brett Kavanaugh, and barely mentioned Little Miss Perpetual Victim Barbie as if she was a background extra in this movie. They didn't touch her at all

One thing to keep in mind is, it's well documented with numerous studies and surveys that show pretty much 100% of the people who get masters and doctorate degrees in psychology do so because they have their own mental issues they're trying to work through. It's what draws them to the field. Taking psychology classes and even as a major is one thing, as that kind of education and knowledge can come in handy in many careers. Business, politics, a pitching coach. But when you go all in, there's something more there

Dr Ford has two masters and a doctorate in the field

There's little doubt in my mind that something happened to Dr Christine Blasey Ford when she was younger, but I don't think it was this event and I don't think it involved Kavanaugh at all.

There were 2 closely related things that came out in her testimony that told me, without question, that she, her legal team (a legsl team recommend by Feinstein, by the way), nor the Democrats have any interest in getting to the truth. One is when the sex crimes prosecutor asked Dr Ford if she was aware of the methods used during a forensic interview to question a victim of sexual assault and Dr Ford flatly said, "No." That's astonishing considering the methods of forensic interviews is a major chunk of a masters degree in psychology.

The second was when it came our that Feinstein and Dr Ford's legal team both recommended against Dr Ford having a forensics interview. That's huge. And when you combine that with the fact that Dr is refusing to release her therapist's notes, that tells you that there's something to hide and they don't want to get to the truth.

In any event, if you've taken any psychology classes (I did as part of my major in music theory), then you know the descriptions of the body language in this video is hilarious, because it's true, and it's brutal, for the same reason .

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump was in WV at a rally giving a speech imitating her about the asking her staff about the leak. Hilarious

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ford's attorney Debra Katz said in a statement concerning the new FBI investigation, that while Ford "welcomes this step in the process ... no artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation." Sounds familiar. Just like the Special Counsel investigation into Russian collusion. Wide open and timeless. If this new FBI investigation goes on too long they may discover how Jeff Flake came by his last name. Coke was already taken and trade marked.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Taking psychology classes and even as a major is one thing, as that kind of education and knowledge can come in handy in many careers. Business, politics, a pitching coach.
Pitching coach. That's funny and true.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did read a comment concerning Bill's wife and the Supreme Court. Someone suggested that President Trump nominate Ms. Clinton for Supreme Court Justice so she could finally be thoroughly investigated.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
According to the Body Language in above video, this is her pretty face.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I’ll just put this out there...

That's funny and ironic, considering SNL just did an 18-minute cold open on angry, unhinged Brett Kavanaugh, and barely mentioned Little Miss Perpetual Victim Barbie as if she was a background extra in this movie. They didn't touch her at all

One thing to keep in mind is, it's well documented with numerous studies and surveys that show pretty much 100% of the people who get masters and doctorate degrees in psychology do so because they have their own mental issues they're trying to work through. It's what draws them to the field. Taking psychology classes and even as a major is one thing, as that kind of education and knowledge can come in handy in many careers. Business, politics, a pitching coach. But when you go all in, there's something more there

Dr Ford has two masters and a doctorate in the field

There's little doubt in my mind that something happened to Dr Christine Blasey Ford when she was younger, but I don't think it was this event and I don't think it involved Kavanaugh at all.

There were 2 closely related things that came out in her testimony that told me, without question, that she, her legal team (a legsl team recommend by Feinstein, by the way), nor the Democrats have any interest in getting to the truth. One is when the sex crimes prosecutor asked Dr Ford if she was aware of the methods used during a forensic interview to question a victim of sexual assault and Dr Ford flatly said, "No." That's astonishing considering the methods of forensic interviews is a major chunk of a masters degree in psychology.

The second was when it came our that Feinstein and Dr Ford's legal team both recommended against Dr Ford having a forensics interview. That's huge. And when you combine that with the fact that Dr is refusing to release her therapist's notes, that tells you that there's something to hide and they don't want to get to the truth.

In any event, if you've taken any psychology classes (I did as part of my major in music theory), then you know the descriptions of the body language in this video is hilarious, because it's true, and it's brutal, for the same reason .

Great information. It is that type of information that the fbi might not bother to interview her. That and her testimony should be enough. If course, democrats will whine, but what else is new. Lol

muttly

Veteran Expediter
She uptalked quite a bit? She talked like she was very young? It was quite a performance?

Reactions: Moot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
She uptalked quite a bit? She talked like she was very young? It was quite a performance?
In preparation for her Senate testimony, she got up thy gumption to big watch all the old Shirley Temple movies.