Conference call tomorrow

aimeejos

Active Expediter
I won't miss this call for anything! It will be very interesting to listen to the politicians from OH.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I won't miss this call for anything! It will be very interesting to listen to the politicians from OH.

OH YEAH? FOR NOTHING? LOL! I bet if someone offered you 50K cash to miss that call you would! HEHEHE!

What is the subject of this call?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't have nearly enough patience or attention span but will look forward to the reader's digest version afterward.

flat

Rookie Expediter
800-630-0591 is the # @ 12 noon tomorrow. To Tell us How great it is to be à flat rate discount contractor

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Boring. I heard nothing new.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EO Forums mobile app

tyoung

Expert Expediter
And I live hearing how they rarely even answer the question. They beat around the bush. Constantly saying it's our fault they changed it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
And I live hearing how they rarely even answer the question. They beat around the bush. Constantly saying it's our fault they changed it.

So was it live or Recorded, I was busy. Driving and Phone don't go together so what I miss??

tyoung

Expert Expediter
It was live. You could hear them discussing who should answer. Didn't miss much. They just constantly said it was our fault because we always asked for too much money.