Risky Business Commercial Auto Liability vs General Liability - CIS Truck Insurance Cheat Sheets

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I had my insurance through CIS for all the years I expedited. Always EXCELLENT customer service and they regularly reviewed to be certain I had the proper coverages. If I were to un-retire I would only do so if I could get CIS to handle my insurance.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They're incredibly knowledgeable and really stay on top of things.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had CIS for 2 years. The third year, they jacked up my rates $160 a month for no reason. I've got a clean driving record.... Have had insurance since I was 18.... Never missed a payment. Fortunately at the time I was getting ready to contract with the company who offered insurance. Insurance for expedite van is absolutely ridiculous.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I had CIS for 2 years. The third year, they jacked up my rates $160 a month for no reason. I've got a clean driving record.... Have had insurance since I was 18.... Never missed a payment. Fortunately at the time I was getting ready to contract with the company who offered insurance. Insurance for expedite van is absolutely ridiculous.
That could be because the rates were forced to go up in certain states because of no fault insurance.