comments about tv shows.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
My wife is watching another one of her "lady shows," about online dating.

There are s few of the daters that I am temped to stand from the chair and say RUN! I did have this experience where my date freaked me out, she said that she had alot of love to give, but no one to share it with. I was polite like always, but that is scary on the first date.

Oh no, she switched to a recorded Bacholor episode. Time for UTUBE!

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
My favorites are Bates Motel, Supernatural, The Walking Dead and Orange is the New Black too old for the dating shows lol

Sent from my VS950 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We watch a lot of TV series on Netflix. Walking dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Vikings, and Trailer Park Boys are a few of our favorites.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Amazon Prime here, like older shows, The Guardian, Justified, BBC America Top gear, midsomer murders, etc.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Impractical jokers

For those that enjoy that type of humor it is one of the funniest shows to hit the air in decades, to bad it's on a crappy network.

I just started watching The Walking Dead 2 weeks ago on Netflix because I never gave it a chance before thinking it was a zombie show, I was very surprised to see it was much more and became addicted. Of course Breaking Bad is a must see.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Psych, leverage, house of cards, 30 Rock, That 70's Show, Eureka, stargate sg1, rescue me, warehouse 13, dr who, torchwood, top gear UK, luther, Sherlock, sons of anarchy, archer and a lot more fun stuff.

Last edited: