College Football

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
Go Rockets! :D Fingers crossed for pulling an upset on the Buckeyes. Okay, I know that's crazy talk, but they beat U of M last year.

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
I grew up on BIG TEN football but there is NO big ten team that can beat the west coast teams that why the OHIO STATE Buckeyes are crying like a bunch of BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
They played a tough game---more importantly, they beat the spread!:D

It's been a long stretch since any of em beat USC (Penn State back in 96), but it'll happen again.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Lifelong Buckeye fan. We Should have beat USC but we did not. Just did not get the job done. They won, we lost. Not crying about it. If they are one of the best teams in the country, then we should have a very good year. Time will tell.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Go Rockets! :D Fingers crossed for pulling an upset on the Buckeyes. Okay, I know that's crazy talk, but they beat U of M last year.

Just about Everybody beat U of M Last year didn't they? Lol

But something tells me that They aren't gonna be the whipping boys a whole lot this year! But The Buckeyes will beat them "Again" This year! as well as U.T. :D

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Give U of M 1-2 more years to shore up their defense and they will be competing for the national championship again.

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
Give U of M 1-2 more years to shore up their defense and they will be competing for the national championship again.

Not after the NCAA get done with them, I personally know a team member who say the U of M has been violating the practice hours. Team member are told IF they don't put in X (more than the limit) number of hour working out, ect, they will NOT play.

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I guess I'm the only Razorback fan in the house. I'm curious to see how we do against Georgia this week.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

I have NEVER Been a U of M Fan and Probably never will be,(Go Buckeyes) But I Think Your Right About that! They have to get used to the Coach and the Coach has to get used to the Players so it'll take some time, Then they will be Right Up There!:D

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
2124 days ago. = Last time UofM beat the BUCKEYES!

Yes I realize that will probably come back to haunt me, but it sure is fun saying! :D

GO BUCKS!

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
Crying? I haven't heard any from the Buckeye fans I know. They were what, 7 point underdogs going into the game and showed they could hang in there with them. Losing to USC by a few points is sure a heck of a lot more impressive than beating Notre Dame by a few. I'm not a fan of the big 10, but UofM can expect another loss to Tressel's group this year.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Crying? I haven't heard any from the Buckeye fans I know. They were what, 7 point underdogs going into the game and showed they could hang in there with them. Losing to USC by a few points is sure a heck of a lot more impressive than beating Notre Dame by a few. I'm not a fan of the big 10, but UofM can expect another loss to Tressel's group this year.

I've got to agree. In theory since Ohio State at least hung in there with USC they should beat UofM, but never forget one thing. Any team can be beat by any team on any week. You never know what may happen. I still think OSU is going to when.

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
I'm singing "Hail to Victors". However Mich State has started out real bad. Last weekend Mt. pleasant was crazy when Central Michigan beat MSU.
My daughter wears Sparty very proudly and I wear the the "big M"... we have some fun with this compitition.. lol

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Lets see, OS loses to USC, USC loses to a horrble Washington team. How good do the Bucheyes look now?

Both teams are overrated this year.