Childrens Home Chapel needs help.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I hope it's okay to post this on Expediters Online as it's for a great cause. The Expediters Online family donated money at the 2013 Expedite Expo to help raise money to restore the graveyard of the 117 souls that are laid to rest there. The Chapel on the grounds of the former Children's Home which is being used by Xenia Christian Schools needs a lot of repairs to be used full time. Some of the bricks need to be replaced along with the steeple. Below is a link if you wish to make a donation.

Thank you

Children's Home Chapel by David Mayfield - GoFundMe

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
I hope it's okay to post this on Expediters Online as it's for a great cause. The Expediters Online family donated money at the 2013 Expedite Expo to help raise money to restore the graveyard of the 117 souls that are laid to rest there. The Chapel on the grounds of the former Children's Home which is being used by Xenia Christian Schools needs a lot of repairs to be used full time. Some of the bricks need to be replaced along with the steeple. Below is a link if you wish to make a donation.

Thank you

Children's Home Chapel by David Mayfield - GoFundMe

I tried to donate $1 per month but it said I would have to donate at least $5.

I guess I am to poor donate sorry Dave. but I did share with my friends on facebook
maybe some of them can help.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I tried to donate $1 per month but it said I would have to donate at least $5.

I guess I am to poor donate sorry Dave. but I did share with my friends on facebook
maybe some of them can help.

Thanks for trying Crich. We have a long way to go on this project.