ChefDennis said ...

Monty

Expert Expediter
In the Load1 forum:

Empty in Chicago...sick as a dog and oos...goin to bed and hoping to feel better asap....​

I backed right beside him .. if he ever sticks his head out again, I'l check on him .... looks like he has that 2 day stuff that's been going around where ya wish you were dead!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I saw some crazy things in the penitentiary, but I'm not even sure I want to know what that means.

Seriously, hope he's feeling better.

He tried to set up a hammock in his van that ended up with him looking like he had a Zorro mask on.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Monty!! I am dyin...Monty called me before he pulled out to see if i was alive and if he could do anything form...You are a good man....

Then I had the chance to talk to Load 1 o/o Cuzz..he too offered to go to the store and get me anything i needed....

EO is a great community, i have seen it over and over..meeting total strangers other then you have chatted on here and they are always there to offer help!!

Sooo right now i am going to try and put something in my belly and see if it satys down...chicken broth and Club crackers...then it is back to bed.....

Thanks guys for your kindness...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Monty!! I am dyin...Monty called me before he pulled out to see if i was alive and if he could do anything form...You are a good man....

Then I had the chance to talk to Load 1 o/o Cuzz..he too offered to go to the store and get me anything i needed....

EO is a great community, i have seen it over and over..meeting total strangers other then you have chatted on here and they are always there to offer help!!

Sooo right now i am going to try and put something in my belly and see if it satys down...chicken broth and Club crackers...then it is back to bed.....

Thanks guys for your kindness...

I was gonna suggest that he have you roll down a window...he could throw crackers into ya without having to touch the van...lol

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
get well soon, we have all been there at one time or another, ah the days of the 5 gallon bucket and wet wipes, mercy.......................

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, All better now...Back in service..#2... late last night the crackers finally started staying down...its all good now..well except the fact that i have not food stuff in my system and lets just say, i have went through 4 part of gym shorts...Time to go take a much needed shower and find some real food....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Glad your better. Don't forget to put on your hazmat placards if your gonna keep those shorts with ya!

LOL, those shorts got washed out in the shower and are in the dirty clothes bag....but ill tell you, just takin that shower beat me down...guess i ain't quite as over it as i thought..sittin here eaten corn flake with no milk and thinkin i need a nap...

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Corn flakes? Fiber? Need some cottage cheese or white rice.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
LOL, those shorts got washed out in the shower and are in the dirty clothes bag....but ill tell you, just takin that shower beat me down...guess i ain't quite as over it as i thought..sittin here eaten corn flake with no milk and thinkin i need a nap...

It's heck gettn older. Takes longer for everything to heal! Lol
But, considering the alternative, I'll take it.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
should keep some zinc tabs handy too.... that stuff works wonders.. and ginger ale.. just a thought.
glad your feeling better.