Change is afoot ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
... at the Pooty Tat.

As seen on our way back home today:

Oooo Dat Pooty Tat.jpg
It's located right next to a golf course/driving range.

Wonder if that was part of the selection criteria ...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was it still in the same area?

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Was it still in the same area?
It's probably about 20 miles north and a slightly east ...

It's on Ohio State Route 18 west of Montrose (Akron) and east of Medina, about halfway between I-77 and I-71 ...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't they just build that joint in Seville 5 or 6 years ago after moving from Medina? I see another pay cut coming down the pike. Maybe Murray will buy the old building and move his operations up north. He may even be able to bribe the city council into changing the address from Panther Parkway to Crossroads Cul De Sac.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't they just build that joint in Seville 5 or 6 years ago after moving from Medina? I see another pay cut coming down the pike. Maybe Murray will buy the old building and move his operations up north. He may even be able to bribe the city council into changing the address from Panther Parkway to Crossroads Cul De Sac.

Little longer than that maybe 10 years

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, it was about a year and a half before the Con-Way NOW buyout. Panther completed the move to the current building in December 2004.

Here's Jeff Jensen's carrier profile on the current home, from March 2005.
Panther II's new home

Here's the Google Maps of the new location at 84 Medina Road.

The expected move-in date is February 2015.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like a good place to open up a windshield repair shop, CHA-CHING!

Are you talking about golf ball damage to the cars of office people or trucks needing work? If trucks, don't open the shop until you know that trucks will be allowed.

eb