Change email

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was trying to change my contact email. When I go to profile edit email and it has me try to log in again then takes me to the classified section. What am I missing?

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another question. Since the recent eo android update when I click on the user name it seems to go to their profile page but I get nothing but a blank white page.

Android version 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I was trying to change my contact email. When I go to profile edit email and it has me try to log in again then takes me to the classified section. What am I missing?

Our classifieds system handles all your information. When you login - look to the left and you will see MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION. It's a pain - we plan to change it when we overhaul EO this year.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Another question. Since the recent eo android update when I click on the user name it seems to go to their profile page but I get nothing but a blank white page.

Android version 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich

Okay, this is a bug. We are doing another update next - hopefully we can add this fix too.

brewers

Expert Expediter
I get logged in to this far but when I go to try and change email/password or classified to post it wants me to log in again, then it won't take it.....I tried deleting tracking lowering cookies nothing works.....please help would like to post......

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think the classifieds require a separate logiin?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.