ceva wow

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And it only took the ceva recruiter 3 weeks to tell me they are not taking on any more vans. After muitple phone calls. Just to get a yes or no? I think they all need trsinning on calling people back.

Reactions: 1 person

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I tried to talk to them 3 month's ago when Geo told me they were loking for a truck to do home deliveries called 3 times and left a message and no one returnd my call. Geo also told me I would have to paint my truck white a friend told me if their that nit picky on truck color they will probably be nit picky on other stuff.

ExFedEx

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
CEVA sucks. As someone who has done extensive work for them out of the Carson, CA facility, they suck. Don't walk, RUN from CEVA. They are rude, have their noses in the air 'cuz their stuff don't stink, the facility is a pain to get in and out off because it's on lockdown like a prison because of too much theft... We all said "No More CEVA" and have found other options.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
For me personally I have never had a dimes worth of trouble out of a Ceva facility. Always in and out and have even been served coffee on more then one occasion. Always enjoyed running their freight. Wish I could get more of it. Haven't seen any in some time now since changing carriers.

Now as far as signing on with them,,Same story never had a return call from anyone..Wheter I was getting the right contact # is another story??

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have run freight many times for them through present carrier ( 3rd. party ) no problems. ..just remember its one-way traffic around their building or you Will get a butt chewing. ...lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
..just remember its one-way traffic around their building or you Will get a butt chewing. ...lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

So I take it you failed to read the signs also..:D Been there/done that.
Usually the yard switcher or another truck driver that thinks he is the traffic cop of the yard that gets ya..Never had anyone inside say something.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
sorry for what happen, that wasn't right should let you know right away what was going on
reason ceva is lock down is because of tsa
if tsa finds your truck unlock you can be find $25,000 and ceva to

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
sorry for what happen, that wasn't right should let you know right away what was going on
reason ceva is lock down is because of tsa
if tsa finds your truck unlock you can be find $25,000 and ceva
Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited: