Cdl B permit

jojo221985

Rookie Expediter
I have my Cdl B permit, which was easy to get, I dont dont mind going for my Cdl A permit because all I would need to take is my combo also, double clutching dont scare me I no the whole concept for up and down shifting but never done it before just videos on YouTube. My question is I went through many fields of employment and my conclusion is transportation and service and serving others is what I need and want to do. I no you can serve others in any filed but I'm not hear to debate that. Spending tones of money for a 3 week course for a Cdl license my be worth it, but you will be tied down for a year, unless you pay that cost out of pocket. I need and want to enter in this career path, to summarize I have my Cdl b permit also willing to get my Cdl A permit in hopes of getting in to this career "with" a company or an individual for some training and or employment.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I have my Cdl B permit, which was easy to get, I dont dont mind going for my Cdl A permit because all I would need to take is my combo also, double clutching dont scare me I no the whole concept for up and down shifting but never done it before just videos on YouTube. My question is I went through many fields of employment and my conclusion is transportation and service and serving others is what I need and want to do. I no you can serve others in any filed but I'm not hear to debate that. Spending tones of money for a 3 week course for a Cdl license my be worth it, but you will be tied down for a year, unless you pay that cost out of pocket. I need and want to enter in this career path, to summarize I have my Cdl b permit also willing to get my Cdl A permit in hopes of getting in to this career "with" a company or an individual for some training and or employment.
You didn't really ask a question. If your wanting to know how hard it is to get started,well it depends on if you have access to a truck or not to practice and then take your test. I don't know if there are any Expediter Carrier's that will qualify you with a learners permit or not,but I doubt they will.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Look into your local Community college for a class for your CDL A. They are available in most states and not anywhere near the cost of a Truck Driving School.