It's a Team's Life Cat on the dash

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
No I am not a cat person and NO I do not care for cats were words uttered out of my mouth a little over a year ago.

We have always had cats and our daughter has had a house cat for many years, but I was a dog person not a cat person. Then this itty bitty scrawny sickly little black cat would not take NO for an answer. All he knew was that he did not feel well, he was hungry, the dog wanted to play with him, and that silly human was not stepping up and solving his problem and by gosh he was going to let the world know about it. He could meow and make more noise then any cat I had ever heard.

Well the little monster finally got our attention and he got the point across either do something or I am not going to survive much longer. So we decided that we would add this little less then two-pound noisy black kitten to our truck. Who knew that something so little and noisy could cost so MUCH. We had to buy everything for him so he would be comfortable in his new life that was not under a rose bush.

READ MORE...

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Love it, although we are not driving yet, we do own a similar cat, and his name is Doug! Doug is more like 15 lbs of shredder cat, but he makes up for it in affection and companionship. I would not have Doug in a truck though, he is quite the destructive cat. He has figured that when we squirt him with water or get after him for clawing the couch, that he is supposed to only do those things when we are not around... Good cat story, thanks so much for for sharing!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
One thing we have figured out is that cats are pretty smart and luckily for us he is really not destructive over all. He likes to play and his new thing is to gather up the rug in-between the front seats and drag it to the sleeper. The rug has to weigh almost as much as he does. He is a lot of fun and adjusts quickly when we are home to being in the house and then when we get back in the truck he is ready to go.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
My ex roommate had a cat just like that one, but it was a female and her name was velvet. I loved that cat and miss playing with her. When we weren't home she would get the bag of cat food and drag the bag across the kitchen floor. Lol

Reactions: TeamPaul

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Dan I will have to try a ring from a milk jug, that is a great idea.

DollarSign that is a funny story about Velvet and dragging the bag of cat food as Squeaky has just started dragging the rug I have between the two front seats to the sleeper. It is funny to watch him do this. A lot he does is funny and we enjoy watching his antics.

Reactions: DollarSign

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
a little wad of aluminum foil is also a super cheap toy... every cat I've ever had would chase those around for hours!!