Cargo Vans and Panther II

NagaMas

Expert Expediter
Hey Guys,

I am looking for information on what kind of income I can expect from running a cargo van with Panther II. I know what they qouted me but I am trying to get the real skinny before I get rid of my E150 in favor of a 1-ton van. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

merkurfan

Expert Expediter
I'll be starting with them late next week. After shopping around I picked them because 1) they where one of 3 that would sign a 96 model (the other 2 have VERY bad reviews) 2) .77 a mile plus fuel surcharge sounded good 3)it sounds like they have the work.

Wish I could awnser your questions.. give me a few weeks and I'll have a better idea.

mvbn1

Expert Expediter
Will you be running as an O/O, or will you have someone drive for you? If you'll be driving, you should do well, as long as you stay available. I've been with Panther for about a month, and i'm very pleased.

Without going into details, I feel I'm doing pretty well. As time goes, I should do better. Starting this next week, I'll have a large electric cooler, so I'll be able to purchase foodstuffs to make sandwiches, to cut down on the stops at fast food places. Every little bit helps put the money in the bank, and not in someone elses pocket.

NagaMas

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the info and yes I will be driving as a owner operator and from what I have picked up from reading other post and the info you gave me I am looking forward to getting to work.

Regards