Cargo van driver looking for job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouddada

Seasoned Expediter
Hello im a cargo van driver needs job now. I stay out months at a time. Im a hardworker that's been expediting for 2 1/2 year. I have 2 points on my license. If interested send me a message im able to talk anytime. Thanks for your time an God Bless.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cargo van drivers are a dime a dozen. Chances are most owners and carriers won't gamble on a driver without a perfect driving record.
I was wrong! Two interested owner already. I see you got 2 points knocked off which should help. Good luck!

Therion

Active Expediter
Hello im a cargo van driver needs job now. I stay out months at a time. Im a hardworker that's been expediting for 2 1/2 year. I have 2 points on my license. If interested send me a message im able to talk anytime. Thanks for your time an God Bless.

You live months at a time out of a van?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In spite of the fact that a couple of the smartest people I know drive cargo vans, it seems one doesn't even need 2 brain cells to rub together to interest some fleet owners. Well, at least they know that this applicant can't figure out the correct place to focus his efforts, or the reason that duplication is wasted time & effort, or even what to do when someone points him to the classified ads.
Seriously: the General Forum is not the place to post "job wanted" pleas. They may be mildly interesting, once in awhile, but there's a good reason for keeping them where they belong, and we really ought to stick to it.
And we should resist calling the person who included their phone number, too, just to say "hi!" or whatever, right?
SMH. :rolleyes:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
In spite of the fact that a couple of the smartest people I know drive cargo vans, it seems one doesn't even need 2 brain cells to rub together to interest some fleet owners. Well, at least they know that this applicant can't figure out the correct place to focus his efforts, or the reason that duplication is wasted time & effort, or even what to do when someone points him to the classified ads.
Seriously: the General Forum is not the place to post "job wanted" pleas. They may be mildly interesting, once in awhile, but there's a good reason for keeping them where they belong, and we really ought to stick to it.
And we should resist calling the person who included their phone number, too, just to say "hi!" or whatever, right?

What if it wasn't his number? Could be a large practical joke.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter

And we did get an honest review of TVC driver Pro. They don't work. If you see them in a truck stop, keep walking.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Their salesmen are very pushy.

They want you to make a decision quickly on the spot. If you "get away" and look at their reviews online you'll see it's very common to see they don't show up for court and they try simple tactics like calling the da or judge after the fact if they don't just completely ignore it and screw the client.

Prouddada

Seasoned Expediter
Cheri1122 I would really like to thank you for your objective opinion. Im sorry......... I really have to apologize to you for thinking these forums was to help other drivers........ But thank you for pointing me to the classifieds......I never would've figured this out on my own. But its very nice that you would take the time to be not so judgemental an help others when they need help. God Bless You an best wishes.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Cheri1122 I would really like to thank you for your objective opinion. Im sorry......... I really have to apologize to you for thinking these forums was to help other drivers........ But thank you for pointing me to the classifieds......I never would've figured this out on my own. But its very nice that you would take the time to be not so judgemental an help others when they need help. God Bless You an best wishes.

This is sarcasm right? It looks like it is but I wanted to make sure you were insulting a well respected member of these forums before I pass any judgement. If not sarcasm you are very nice to offer apologies.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could be just me, I suppose-- but something doesn't "feel right" about the first couple of responses. In the one with the phone number-- I wouldn't call that number on a bet, something's sure wrong.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Prouddada, you have a private message in your inbox.

Please direct all want ads to the Classifieds. The General Forum is not for this type of post.

Thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.