Canton

dpea9

Expert Expediter
I am in Canton. and was wondering if Canton is any good for getting a load on a Monday. Or maybe I should move. I am with Fedex cc.:) :)

REMEMBER
Its not gun control
Its people control

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Hello when I was Fed Ex CC It was always a good place to get out of just about anytime of the week...

P.S.I took It as Canton,Oh. Man I maybe wrong sorry...

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Who can really say what city is good for loads on any given day of the week?Sure you can check the VRU and get a history of past days,but it's pretty much a crap shoot.

Best advice is that if you are the first or second truck in a given area it probably is worth it to hang around awhile and see how it pans out.DD.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Akron/Canton Ohio is not to bad a place to be.

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

fortwayne

Not a Member
Canton seems to be decent for just about all the companies, but, if you are way down the list on your load board I would move, otherwise, stay put.

Fort Wayne
Boycott The Flyless J!

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
dpea:

Coffee at or near TA exit 111? I'm now in strip mall (not the strip club) across the hwy

dpea9

Expert Expediter
Hello, Yes I was at the strip also around 12:30. Now I am at the TA at the 111 exit. In a green Dunit FL70. Headed for the shower now.
:) :)

dpea9

Expert Expediter
coffee is on me when Terry wakes up. I am in the middle row on the west end in the back lot :7 :7

Streakn1

Veteran Expediter
TA @ Canton,OH. We're the unidentified KW T600 bobtail in the back corner. Sold our DR-unit last week. We are waiting to to get our FDCC door signs and Qualcomm installed once our base plate gets sent up from Fl. Maybe we'll see you in the morning! :)