Canada Canadian Sprinter Companies

vanspek

Active Expediter
Hi all,

I am a Canadian Sprinter O/O. Am looking for a new company. Have searched the list but am not finding anything recent and updated. Any input greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Vanspek

DST001

Expert Expediter
Hello first where abouts in Canada do you live ? Second how many years driving experience do you have and third do you have a fast card . Try Tst expedite or Thompson emergency their out of Windsor Ontario bigger companies that should keep you rolling . If you like long haul there is RJR expedite out of windsor they run all over the USA and Canada also try FF Express I think their out of Hamilton. I hope this helps DST001

DST001

Expert Expediter
no problem glad I could help just out of curiosity what company are you with now?

DST001

Expert Expediter
There a good company to work for I know a couple drivers that are there and they're happy

DST001

Expert Expediter
Search for RJR in the Canadian forms there is a ton of info on there about them then you can make a decision for yourself I'll send you a pm also

awdsubaru

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I too am interested to hear how you made out with Thomspon. I have spoken to Thompson at great lengths over the past week about joining them. I am new to the business, and am just in the process of getting my fast card. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I have also spoken to Pival a few days ago, and TST overland express. All are relatively identical in cost per mile, but Thompson does ( On the phone anyways ) seem to be a slighter better deal for me.

liviu

Rookie Expediter
would have loved if there were any updates on Thompson, did any of you guys end up going with thompson?

bredza

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
hi all
I'm from usa. work TST last 7 month and i'm not happy, lots of empty and short miles.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think to make it you have to mix in lots of local, Canadian expedite only deliveries aren't where they used to be...look for a company with their own customers

If you're worried about empty miles, the best solution would be to move to the United States...