Can someone point me to.....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
.... the actual pictures of the drowned polar bears?

I am listening to WLS and there is a commercial that runs every third cycle, a PSA about global warming, er.. climate change that is and it goes through this ridiculous list of things that have happened or allegedly happened, like polar bears drowning.

after a half hour search, I could only find references to four carcasses found that were the result of a “fierce storm†but noted that there may have been as many as 35 more that died as a result of the “fierce storm†but that was one event. No other references could be found, even going through the WWF secert site.

Now this does not take away from the fact that man has impacted the environment up in the artic circle by The governments allowing the ‘natives’ to feed off of Seals and Whales, which competes with the polar bears when they can open up a McDonalds in some of the larger villages and serve big macs and chicken nuggets to the ‘natives’ so to allow the polar bears to eat the seals and baby whales or what ever.

I am trying to figure out why there is a rise in the ocean when there is a tide? They mentioned that the ocean has increased a few inches but what does this mean? Does this mean that NY will be underwater in the next few years (or better yet will California lose some property) or does this mean that we can better utilize the ocean to get water to places that need it without fear that we will drain it in a few years?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The folks from the World Wrestling Federation mean well, and that's all that really matters, right?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What?!?

Is this the best you all can do?

No comments about MCDonalds opening up in a far away place to help the Polar Bears?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could McDonalds be secretly harvesting the polar bear carcasses for use in their burgers? Soylent White is polar bears!!!