///// can anybody use a driver that drives literally across the state of Virginia everyday? /////

Andyinchville1

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi
As the title States I drive a sprinter van across the state of Virginia on a daily basis
My route literally consists of Virginia Beach to Richmond to Charlottesville to Lynchburg to Roanoke to Christiansburg and back

My timing is somewhat flexible but not totally flexible since I am on a dedicated run

I'm looking to add additional cargo onto my trip so I can make extra money by piggybacking loads and or having back hauls etc

I can give really good prices on add on work because I'm doing the Run anyways just looking to see how much more I can book on it

Also if any dispatchers or brokers has any information on drivers that are going from Roanoke Virginia to Nashville Tennessee daily I have a load that could be put on there as well provided it works on the shipping deadline ...

I'll try to check on here daily

Feel free to message me and I'll get back with you ASAP

Thanks

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well you need to tell people how much space and weight you have left....and never ever run over your door tag the fines will bankrupt you.

Andyinchville1

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi

Thanks for the reply I guess I accidentally left that out.

My sprinter van is long and tall I think I have about a 3,000 lb weight limit on cargo and I have a load length of approximately 13 to 14 ft.... I'll have to find out exactly how long tho but I believe it's closer to 14 ft than 13 ft.

Technically, if more space is required, I can also pull an enclosed trailer 6x12 in size and I think it has a carrying capacity of approximately 4,500 lb of course for vehicle longevity I want to keep the trailer and cargo wait to blow 5,000 lb so that may actually change the carrying weight to a maximum of approximately 3500 if a trailer is needed.

Thanks
Andrew