Cab Curtains

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
I'm looking for cab curtains for my FLD. When I got the truck, it had the ones between cab and sleeper, but I took them out because they smelled hideous. I'd like to just put in the front window ones. Not much to be found on the Freightliner site.

Suggestions?

theBeemer

Not a Member
I bought a curtain at a Pilot..One long one fits well. You have to put the hooks in it yourself then place hooks in it to fit around the cab..

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I've found that a couple of beach towels with curtain hooks at both ends and 1 in the middle to hook onto visor arm work well, are easy to keep clean, and inexpensive.

Refer Hauler

Expert Expediter
If you do not have your originals that could be used as a pattern try a truck junk yard for a set. I'm sure any curtain or tarp shop could make you a new set.

cabcurtains

Seasoned Expediter
I'm looking for cab curtains for my FLD. When I got the truck, it had the ones between cab and sleeper, but I took them out because they smelled hideous. I'd like to just put in the front window ones. Not much to be found on the Freightliner site.

Suggestions?
Hi Jeff!
I found you on google. We manufacture an after market curtain that is probably just what you are looking for, have for 16 years! The name of our company is Truckre's Custom Curtains, located in Fresno, Texas. Our curtain was invented by a trucker and used to be in the Flying J's and Petro truck stops until the big foreign company and cheap knock off squeezed us out of the stores! our phone number is 800-277-7068. our web site is Welcome to Truck Curtains. It is currently under re-construction but you can see the product there and contact us if you would like to order. Good luck!
Patti Dixon
Trucker's Custom Curtains
Fresno, Texas 77545
800-277-7070