Bummer

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made a drop in Cleveland TN, on way to Knoxville the o'Sprinter's Transmission craped out. Towed to dealership, stayed the night in thier parking lot, got right in when they opened.

Servicve manager said I would be on the road in about 1 1/2 hours...? i said.

Well, I saw the little o tech looking at my belt and pullies, as I told the service manager about my on going problem. I ask him about the tranny, he said "oh your transmission is shot, has 5 error codes". #$%^&* I said.

Lots of money later I was on my way. Oops enigne light on... littl'o tech said it was # 2 glow plug, the light will go out soon. @#$%^&* I said.

Needless to say I need lots of miles to keep my head above water and keep the gators off my butt.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh you too. How many you got out? Little'o tech was right, the light did go out. Found 5 new ones on ebay for 70 and a new relay for 75. I'll just heat it up this winter with my lighter.
Been over a year....Computer says #1 BUT according to tech that could be #2 or 3 or 4 or 5....it just says the first one it comes across....thats why all 5 and the relay has to be changed at the same time....Those are about the same price as my dealer...