Bring it Home

pantherii

Expert Expediter
The yankees lose the yankees lose, heck of a pitching night for the gambler, 1 more and we face the a's.

Bonderman come on, bring it home for daddy

Go Tigers

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Top of the ninth and my underwear is wet.....
Great game and I can feel the Tig Vibe, bet Broom and Pantherii are doing the cabbage patch in their underwear now :7
Again great game.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
PS. Honorable mention for Kenny last eve!
Hell of a pitcher and prop's to the Tigs....
They earned it
Mike and Cyn

pantherii

Expert Expediter
Maybe the tigers did themselves a favor by not winning there division, and getting in through the wild card.

We wanted the so called best and we beat the so called best, bring on the a's.

Then bring on the mets, I want to just beat that state ( NEW YORK)
with those toppling pay rolls those 2 teams have.

Come on Craig ( monroe )

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Panther II you are correct, amazing how we want something and than realize it was not meant to be.

I was not pizzed the other night when we lost to KC just amazed how we could look so lousey and give up a 6-0 lead and have opportunity after opp. to crush em and could not.

Got my English D hat for tonight. Cannot wait GO TIGERS, keep that pitching hot. If your at all a baseball fan, you gotta love these guys, they are mostly very young players. Only three vets that have any playoff expierence at all, yet they are playing with determination and confidence that most expierenced teams would have fallen victims to the Yankee Ballpark, and deservingly so. Yankee Stadium is an awsome place to play but to be an opposing team and win there is really amazing.

Torrey deserves to stay, no team could have beaten those arms no one.

No just keep feeding off the momentum.