Breaking news on Fox. Assault Weapons Ban Dropped

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate gun control bill | Fox News

Many are calling this just 1 battle won in the war. Stay vigilant it propely isnt over yet.

They are still pushing for the expanded background checks and magazine limitations. Neither will have any affect on crime levels, other than to raise crime rates.

Not to worry. The next step for them is to try to use Obama Care to outlaw ALL privately owned firearms. These people will NEVER stop until they reach the goal of a totally disarmed and controlled population. DON'T TRUST THEM!

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody with a brainstem knows the ban is going to be passed quietly in a midnight back room deal with some of the turncoat republicans getting paid. Just like here in the Peoples Republic of New York State.

Bob Wolf.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Anybody with a brainstem knows the ban is going to be passed quietly in a midnight back room deal with some of the turncoat republicans getting paid. Just like here in the Peoples Republic of New York State.
Bob Wolf.

Well it propely was ppl without brainstems that let it get this far..Im kinda thinking that there has been enought uproar by the ppl that they are looking at another way to shove this thru as you said. Its not over by any means and we need to stay on top of it somehow.

Disclaimer: (I said, I was kinda thinking,,Not completly thinking.)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would just as soon trust a molting rattle snake that I had just cornered than ANY Demoncrat who is out to enslave us.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm thankful to hear this and hope we can manage to curtail the rest of their illegal efforts. We do need a ban though. It's spelled out in my signature.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody with a brainstem knows the ban is going to be passed quietly in a midnight back room deal with some of the turncoat republicans getting paid.

Bob Wolf.

Maybe someone found out it was already passed, hidden in Obamacare, with who knows what else :rolleyes:

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe someone found out in was already passed, hidden in Obamacare, with who knows what else :rolleyes:

If it is not there they WILL likely use it to get rid of our rights. That is the primary reason for Obama Care in the first place, control.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just curious here..
Why was this moved? I thought the other thread was for current events/News..??

I really dont care because I am sure of which way it will head soon or a later.. But I really thought this was worthy news that effect the entire country and not soap box material just yet.

And no-one owes me a explanation as I said just wondering..

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Bob Wolf.

I believe that's known as "The Bob Dole Maneuver.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Behind bars is where each of those should be plus many more of their same kind.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Always remember...it's never what it seems...look behind all doors and then do ur own homework...is the sky black or blue...is this news a coverup for a bigger plan...is this yet another distraction so we quit looking...it is sad but this is the new normal.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Always remember...it's never what it seems...look behind all doors and then do ur own homework...is the sky black or blue...is this news a coverup for a bigger plan...is this yet another distraction so we quit looking...it is sad but this is the new normal.

They are NOT going to quit until they disarm every private citizen. An armed citizenry is a roadblock to their goal of a dictatorship here, or maybe more likely, an oligarchy. We have allowed them to set up a "ruling class" which is controlled by big money.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
you were told by the forefathers at the beginning....to keep watch....270 approx years ago....nothing has changed....

Nothing has changing and nothing ever will. We are dealing with people. Many people are evil. They wish to control others. There has always been these kinds of people and always will be. There are examples of these types through out history who were allowed to get "out of control". It is not limited to the United States. History shows us that it often becomes necessary to "resist" their efforts. If caught early enough it can be done politically. If they are allowed to gain to large of a beachhead, it takes armed resistance.

It requires us all to remain "Vigilant Always" as my unit crest says.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing has changing and nothing ever will. We are dealing with people. Many people are evil. They wish to control others. There has always been these kinds of people and always will be. There are examples of these types through out history who were allowed to get "out of control". It is not limited to the United States. History shows us that it often becomes necessary to "resist" their efforts. If caught early enough it can be done politically. If they are allowed to gain to large of a beachhead, it takes armed resistance.

It requires us all to remain "Vigilant Always" as my unit crest says.

yep..that is exactly what I was saying....The US form of government is a difficult type....actually new in concept in its time, maybe even now still as well....people to some extent have always tried to control people either in government or the workplace, right down to husbands controlling their spouses.....it is human nature to control ones environment...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
yep..that is exactly what I was saying....The US form of government is a difficult type....actually new in concept in its time, maybe even now still as well....people to some extent have always tried to control people either in government or the workplace, right down to husbands controlling their spouses.....it is human nature to control ones environment...

Most of the time the control is minor. It is when governments become controlling, and they all do, that the serious problems occur. In some cases government is like kudzu. It covers everything and chokes out life, freedom, slowly, over centuries. In other cases it becomes more like an aggressive cancer, painful and killing quickly. In their extreme they can kill hundreds of millions of people. Government must be kept in check or it will morph to the extreme.