Boy ready to become a man

STEVEN AUDATE

New Recruit
Researching
I'm currently in the process of getting everything together to start CDL school for my Class B license. If anyone can assist, do you know any companies that will hire a CDL B holder with no experience, clean MVR, no criminal history, Thank you.

Reactions: Turtle

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm currently in the process of getting everything together to start CDL school for my Class B license. If anyone can assist, do you know any companies that will hire a CDL B holder with no experience, clean MVR, no criminal history, Thank you.

If I was in your shoes I would apply at Schneider swift etc an get my class a if u stay on with them long enough u actually get reimbursed for the training

Tobster317

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You will probably have to team. There are o/o on here looking for people or you can call Expeditors Services they advertise on this site. Get 6 months experience and see if you still like it.

JCH

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have b's and I get courted almost everywhere I call but they all tell me a's are where they want me to be I would do the testing for a's and go Through OJT with the company of choice

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

JCH

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
The recruiter I talked to said they will hire solo's that was Friday some people don't like the load board though

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

CrazyWhite91

Rookie Expediter
Researching
I was going to get my Class A with Knight but just having that kind of stress doesnt seem to be worth the money. Str8s seem to be what I want to do, if not Ill do van which is overpopulated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using EO Forums mobile app

CrazyWhite91

Rookie Expediter
Researching
Yeah Im going to be getting Class B really soon then get with Expediter Services instead of actual fleet owner. Ill have to team but Im fine with that as long as I get my experience. As soon as I get started I was gonna do some vlogging which would help others get in this.