Box Truck Load Boards

MMC Dispatch

New Recruit
Dispatcher
Anyone know of some good load boards outside of Truckstop and DAT. I spent $50 on Expedite load board that was an ad on Instagram. I hate it! I have found some good runs on DAT but Truckstop isn't direct when searching for Box Truck load as DAT is.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Check out CEVA , fill out application to get on there list. If you go to web page and check them out.

Reactions: Dnola3

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Should check out CEVA , there in Atlanta , by air port

Dnola3

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
The only thing I can find out about CEVA is their corporate website, Geo. Any direct contact to go to for O/O Cargo van loads?

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Look on web site to see where a city is near. What city do you live in

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I would go to station and taught to Operations or Dispatcher

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I looked at web site , they have changed it a lot, I have been retired from CEVA for 6 years.

FlyingTortoise

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone know of some good load boards outside of Truckstop and DAT. I spent $50 on Expedite load board that was an ad on Instagram. I hate it! I have found some good runs on DAT but Truckstop isn't direct when searching for Box Truck load as DAT is.
Are you a dispatching company as your name "MMC Dispatch" suggests?
I hope you are not hiring people to drive for you if you can't find steady loads, that would be bad and contributing to the low rates issue.

I keep seeing questions like this way too frequently, not just here but all over the net.
Truth is, you are much more likely to get an accurate answer if you provide more background.
Are you a trucking company, dispatch company, broker, Indian double broker by name Joe, owner operator...????
Do you own vans, trucks, sprinters, etc? How many??? All these are important details if you want an answer that is specific to your issues, otherwise you will get generic answers that probably don't pertain to you, and the next sucker will ask the same question again in 3 days and no one will ever get an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: enhkncxapwtdjytiua