Bob and Linda

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
The photos on Facebook are great and they had a very warm welcome!

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of TA's there is a new one in Iowa just opened...renovated from being just a gas station....exit 167 on I 80 half way between Des Moines and Davenport...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Way to go Bob & Linda. You represent the expediter community well.:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I've already congratulated the terrific twosome, now I just hope I get to see the place in person! ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congrats! I am sure you just nudged out OVM for it. But he is odds on favorite for the future Bison stop.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congrats! I am sure you just nudged out OVM for it. But he is odds on favorite for the future Bison stop.

And, it will have a dedicated snow removal person !!!!!

Congratulations you two, it takes a lot of time to be involved and to give back to the industry !!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks all of you! I hope every year that TA/Petro had the Driver Citizen Award there will be expediters involved. This was an award we will never forget and it is sure hard to explain what it felt like to see those signs.

Next years contest has started and here is the web site:
Citizen Driver Award | TA Travel Centers

Here is a Facebook page to ask questions:
https://www.facebook.com/CitizenDriverAward

And as always if you have any questions on how to nominate someone please PM me or ask a question on the Facebook page. The nomination form is not an easy one and the more information you can provide the better chance the nominee has of moving to the second round.

Good Luck to everyone that is nominated and lets keep an Expediter each year up on that stage and with a name on a TA/Petro of their choice!

Thanks to all of you who have helped us to do all that we do everyone of you are appreciated.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Congratulations, well deserved!
Great choice for a location. We are frequent Vegas visitors and can't wait to check it out. :D