Bmi

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
My BMI is 33. Guess I can gain 10-15 pounds. Off to find a Reese's Blizzard.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No it don't. Ifin I can't drive I can hunt and fish more.

It is going to hurt a LOT of drivers. There is going to be a shortage of government blessed DR. making it harder, and much more expensive, than it used to be. There will be no value gained for the added expense and no proof what so ever that the "guidelines" will improve overall driver health.

I would be willing to bet there will be a MAJOR increase in the numbers of sleep studies, with the proper incentives paid to the government blessed doctors of course. Same can be said for Cpap sales. Those "guidelines" could become a gold mine for government blessed doctors.

The more this moves in this direction the more fraud and corruption there will be, and we will all lose.

Besides, my BMI is already under 35, and it is going down. So the government can, shaking the "8 Ball", waiting for the little triangle to come up into the window, and it says, "EAT MY SHORTS"!!!!!!!!! So there! :p

LOL .... GOOMBA.....:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
turkey neck like you should have no problem "measuring up"......hahahahaha

Don't like turkey, at least not the store bought crap. Wild birds are good, but I prefer duck and pheasant. Besides, you don't measure "up" the neck, you measure AROUND it! :p

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What the heck, I'll be the first to embarrass myself. I'm at 36.8. Less than 20 pounds will get me to the magic number. I'm sure glad I kept the 35 pounds off that I lost a few years ago. My neck is 17.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
On another thread I mentioned that many contruction workers are rather chunky and are in better shape than most peoole.

I would love to see the FMCSA fitness experts try to keep up with them and I have seen young athletic guys quit due to the work being too strainous.

At the Merck Plant project on average I would use the 3 flights of stairs over 10 times a day along with climbing the ladders. Many times carrying tools and materials. Thats abought 2hrs worth of using a stair climber fitness machien.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't have a clue what my neck size was so I checked it with my metal tape measure. I don't know how accurate that is, but looks like it's coming out at 15 1/4 so I guess I'm good on both counts, as long as they don't throw in measuring my big head :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't have a clue what my neck size was so I checked it with my metal tape measure. I don't know how accurate that is, but looks like it's coming out at 15 1/4 so I guess I'm good on both counts, as long as they don't throw in measuring my big head :)

Don't do it RAGGERS!