Blue parrot 250 xt+

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've got this headset works flawlessly with my iphone4 I have a new phone now iPhone 4S
Problem is the headset vol goes almost full off after a call and next time I can't hear it I have to manually turn it up anybody have this happen?

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Have two of these Blue Parrot XT+ headsets. The first one we purchased is awesome! Great volume and long lasting battery life. Worked so good I decided to purchase a second one for the other phone Galaxy III it has very low volume, so low, even turned all the way up, that you can barely hear on it. The battery life is very poor also. Has to be charged after just a few hours. Both headsets are same brand but totally different on performance. These headsets are 130.00 each. Second one not worth 5.00!

Sent from my QMV7A using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Flip the headsets, phone to phone and see what happens.

Been having problems with mine recently. Replaced battery. Today I realized my problems MAY have started when I upgraded my phone. DUH :(

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Works fine with old phone not working fine with new I'm gonna try my older blue feathered friend and see how that works out

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Standard blue parrot 250 works fine with new phone, so it must be an issue with new headset.