Black Veil Brides Concert. Buffalo N.Y.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My 14 year old kid recently turned me onto Black Veil Brides so when I saw tickets fo a show in Buffalo I figured Id get them as a Christmass gift. At first I was expecting the typical newer medeocre show I mean, the tix were 25 bucks a piece. I was totaly impressed. The show opened with a local band they were preaty good I lost track of thier name but a good intro band.

William Controll took the stage. First time I saw him. His intro music is Sweet Imagination from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. He didnt have a full band just a basist and a laptop. Usualy I dont like the dude with a laptop bands but his bizareness made it an exelent show. The closest I can describe William Controll for those who dont know who he is, Take the 1080s performer Robert Palmer, cross him with Allice Cooper and add rave music.

Black Viel Brides wrapped it up and all I can say is they are likely to be arround for a long time. Thier feel and quality of the show was exelent. They obviously enjoy what they are doing. What also impressed me was the lead singer Andy was recovering from the flu and although his voice was a little horse the band played anyways and still did an awesome job. They seem to take care of thier fans.
One quick mention for the overly religious zealots. I dont find them to be satanic B.T.W. Why should Satian be allowed to have all the good music?
It was worth the fifty bucks for a pair of ticketts and would recomend anyone who is looking for a good solid band especialy those of us that grew up in the 1980s when Heavy Metal ruled to give them a listen. And thats from a 42 year old Metal just may be back again.

Bob Wolf.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
went and listened to some you tube songs, liked the sound... bought an album and downloaded it to my phone to listen to while driving when XM sucks..... thanks for the heads up!!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
They're not bad...I've heard them before. Though when I first saw them I thought Brides of Nikki Sixx was more fitting! :p

)0( Nasmaste )0(