Black Grapes

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Black grapes are back at Sam's Club! If you haven't tried these amazing grapes it will be a great time to try them now. Like cherries, they are only in the stores at certain times of the year. Someone from CA could probably tell us the times of the year you can get these.

Last year we enjoyed them so much after trying some on display in the store. Then when I went back to buy some the produce manger informed me the season was over. I always thought the big black grapes had seeds but they are seedless and sweet and juicy...and of course good FOR you!!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Just 2 things.
1. . .I'm really glad you are posting, again. I had missed you.
2. . .Why do you always make me go shopping??? ;) It is against the rules to go into Sam's Club and walk out with just one item.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
what she^^ said.
And: I'm adding black grapes to my calendar [I forget whatever isn't written down] along with the red navel oranges that we can only get Dec- whenever they're gone, and only in Fl, far as I know, but they're worth the trip!
Jeez, India, now I feel really old: my calendar used to have concert dates circled - now it's fresh fruits in season, sigh.
:eek:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
It is nice to have you back India!

Now I am going to have to try the black grapes.... Like Jeanie said I cannot get out of Sams with only one thing.

I still drool over the dates you posted about a couple of years ago. Those are awesome