BIG Thanks to Expediters Online Members from Newbie

Chernandez

Active Expediter
I’d like to give a BIG thanks to the Expediters Online folks. Off and on for the last couple of years I’ve visited the site because of my interest in Expediting. I’m still amazed at the amount of information and the patience some of the more experienced drivers have given the newbies with the common dream to become expediters and possible owners. All great advice.

So...I went “all in” and within three weeks or so, completed all the recommended steps to enter this business. I have my CDL B, Hazmat, Tanker, TWIC and now looking for someone who’s interested in teaming with me. I’ve made contact with FedEx CC and completed the approval process. Just looking for a driver to team with who is WG, TVAL but surface works too! I’m a “young at heart” retired law enforcement who is honest, hardworking and don’t mind being on the road for long periods of time. I’ll put details in the EO classified “team driver wanted” section. Thanks to everyone on the wealth of knowledge you have offered over the years.

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Glad we can help! Please be sure to comeback and share your experiences! Best to success!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: Chernandez