//// Best ELD ? ////

Andyinchville1

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi All,

Looking to get opinions on the best value for ELD.

So far I narrowed it down to 2 basic ones BUT I know there are others out there and would value your opinion(s) on what to get...

The ones I am looking at now are :

1) Keep Truckin app - $20 a month and they make you pay all up front for a year unless you have 3 trucks

2) The one I am leaning towards is the Roadlog ELD OR RoadlogELD plus since it is a one time fee then no more charges (and the price up front is about the same as the Keep truckin app (although after you have to buy the Roadlog Key and connectors it is a little more expensive up front).

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the 2 units above ?

Are there any ones you feel are better ?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A buddy at Landstar runs the KeepTruckin ELD and really likes it. He said it’s easy yo use and there are a few things you’ll like about it once you figure it out. He can’t compare to another because he went fro paper right to the KeepTruckin.

Reactions: Turtle

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Another good one is Big Road.
Easy to use App that I downloaded onto a tablet, which keeps your phone free for other things.
What I like best about it is a feature called Yard Move that gives you 5 miles that can save you from starting your clock when near a shipper waiting to load or unload or when you need to move a short distance to find a place to park for example.
As for cost, its about 20 bucks a month ( give, or take) and a one year contract is required.
There is lots more info on the website.

Last edited: