Behold

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep , those Plastic ramps should Support a Dock Plate and Forklift weight , plus that 1,800 lbs of Legal Weight cargo ...

Reactions: fastman_1

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey nOObie! Forklifts never drive inside

What a glorious Day!
And NOT all shippers have pallet jacks .. in 15 years of doing Expediting. I have seen Your type of Operation being loaded or unloaded 25 to 30 times .. and Not Once did it go as Smoothly as you claim it to be .. any Experienced EO member on this Forum know your 6 months of Cube Van / Wannabe Small Str8 Experience don't mean much ... keep enjoying your time under the Water Tower ..

Reactions: fastman_1

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
And NOT all shippers have pallet jacks .. in 15 years of doing Expediting. I have seen Your type of Operation being loaded or unloaded 25 to 30 times .. and Not Once did it go as Smoothly as you claim it to be .. any Experienced EO member on this Forum know your 6 months of Cube Van / Wannabe Small Str8 Experience don't mean much ... keep enjoying your time under the Water Tower ..

Haha 15 years and still a grumpy nOOb! I had not had a single problem loading with ramps. Took me all about 5 minutes this morning. You'll be fine once you get over that resentment! I love you, it will be ok my friend :)

What a glorious Day!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey nOObie! Forklifts never drive inside

What a glorious Day!

I'm not in disagreement but I will say this ..

I think there's more that goes on than we sometimes realize. Especially if we stick to certain geographical areas. This market has proliferated exponentially...

I still think vehicles that aren't dock high shouldn't load from a dock. It's unsafe, period.

Reactions: Ragman and ntimevan