Ban The Van

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been a proponent of banning vans for years. Too many dangerous people drive vans. Especially white vans. Pedophiles, smugglers, hippies, expediters, rapists, mother stabbers and other assorted evil deed doers. Finally the mayor of Baltimore and FaceBook have gotten the ban the van message out to the public.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been a proponent of banning vans for years. Too many dangerous people drive vans. Especially white vans. Pedophiles, smugglers, hippies, expediters, rapists, mother stabbers and other assorted evil deed doers. Finally the mayor of Baltimore and FaceBook have gotten the ban the van message out to the public.

"Don't park near a white van," Baltimore Mayor Bernard "Jack" Young said in a TV interview on Monday. "

LOL! Thank you Facebook rumor mill. I love it. Don't park next to me, I like my space too much

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
free-candy.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Was it Fastman or Ntimevan that got pulled over by police in OH a few years ago that wanted to search the truck because they were looking for a "suspicious white van"? I think it was Fasty.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was it Fastman or Ntimevan that got pulled over by police in OH a few years ago that wanted to search the truck because they were looking for a "suspicious white van"? I think it was Fasty.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
Me never in Ohio or a White Van .
But , last summer in Tennessee in my Black Van , northwest of Chattanooga and 20 miles west of I-24 along a County blacktop after delivery at a local metal shop on a Saturday morning.
Local Deputy Sheriff (not Barney ) and his Drug Sniffing Dog gave my Van the twice over .

sent from my Recliner..