Bad day in Houston for big trucks

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm going to meet family for lunch in a bit so I pulled up the Transtar map to see what traffic looks like. For whatever reason I decided to see what each marker said even though most are on roads I wouldn't take. There are 5 heavy truck stalls, 1 heavy truck lost load and 1 heavy truck accident. And only 2 that aren't heavy truck, both stalls. Not a good day for heavy trucks.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm going to meet family for lunch in a bit so I pulled up the Transtar map to see what traffic looks like. For whatever reason I decided to see what each marker said even though most are on roads I wouldn't take. There are 5 heavy truck stalls, 1 heavy truck lost load and 1 heavy truck accident. And only 2 that aren't heavy truck, both stalls. Not a good day for heavy trucks.
Not a good day for Houston drivers either.
A couple Saturdays ago, in the late morning, getting through Houston was a zoo. Doesn't anybody sit at home and watch cartoons

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A couple Saturdays ago, in the late morning, getting through Houston was a zoo. Doesn't anybody sit at home and watch cartoons

ME .... but then again I don't live in Houston. But I did hear of a Transit owner that slept at a Holiday Inn once ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Gotta know when to roll through, make sure you're going the opposite direction of rush hour traffic. Enter when everyone is exiting, exit when they are entering. If it still gets to you pull over take a break and get back on the road. I always sleep through morning rush hour so just have to deal with afternoon/evening.