Avoid Deming, NM

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
$50 million won't cover it. And it should be a section 1983 case with the judgment first being taken from every cop & doctor who participated. They should be bankrupted for life, if not imprisoned.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The taxpayers will probably be stuck paying for this abuse and everyone else will get a slap on the wrist. This is the type of thing that people should be at the police station and hospital demanding jobs and charges being filed. Instead people are trying to get others fired over Halloween costumes that they find offensive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm pretty much against lawsuits but in this case I'd sue for ownership of New Mexico.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm hoping this turns out to be a joke but it seems credible at this point. FYI The story could be considered crude by some but it is clean enough for TV.

4 On Your Side investigates traffic stop nightmare | KOB.com

P: you don't really mean you hope it's a joke, right? Because there isn't the tiniest shred of a scintilla of humor in the whole sorry story of LEO's gone stark raving mad & convincing medical professionals to join them.
Every LEO and MD who went along with this needs to be charged, and that includes the Chief of Police who said "we followed the law". Because they clearly and most definitely did not.
I hope there is a follow up report, because this is the kind of story where we really want to see how it ends, and whether 'accountability' is actually required of people who make bad decisions in every walk of life.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
P: you don't really mean you hope it's a joke, right? Because there isn't the tiniest shred of a scintilla of humor in the whole sorry story of LEO's gone stark raving mad & convincing medical professionals to join them.
Every LEO and MD who went along with this needs to be charged, and that includes the Chief of Police who said "we followed the law". Because they clearly and most definitely did not.
I hope there is a follow up report, because this is the kind of story where we really want to see how it ends, and whether 'accountability' is actually required of people who make bad decisions in every walk of life.

I was hoping the article is a joke and some poor innocent guy didn't have to go through this. There really needs to be some serious charges filed if it turns out to be true including things like false imprisonment or kidnapping, career ending stuff for the Dr's, cops, and judge.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
If I'm ever punished by karma and sent there I'm gonna follow every single law to the fullest and not appear to "clinch" my buttocks for fear of my anal cavity being violated 8+ times. Or I'll pull an OJ and have a really slow chase to somewhere the hell else lol

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
And remember, this is the same state in which a cop cuffed & stuffed a young kid when the kid wouldn't wash his police cruiser... There are some serious problems in NM.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
They should be adding zeroes to the judgment with repetition : 1st penetration $1 million; 2nd penetration $10 million; 3rd penetration $100 million, etc.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Really? I thought you & LOS would be backing anything in a uniform...

You have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes to who, or what, I back, or don't back. The statement above PROVES that beyond any doubt.

Also, I should have never been brought into this conversation since I had not even commented on it, until now that is. Leave me out of what I do not chose to be in. Thank you.

Last edited: