Auxiliary lighting

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As our sprinter ages the headlamps are approaching useless! I've sanded them down several times and they cook themselves time and time again... With that in mind instead of the expensive new headlamp assemblies I'm going to add a 52" lightbar across the top and some auxiliary driving lights in the bumper. Cost effectiveness I could replace these lights twice cheaper then just the new headlamp assemblies and they have a 3 year warranty... Anyone else do something similar? Any pictures of your setup?

Sent from my flying circus

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
dekotora-japanese-light-trucks-01.jpg

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
As our sprinter ages the headlamps are approaching useless! I've sanded them down several times and they cook themselves time and time again... With that in mind instead of the expensive new headlamp assemblies I'm going to add a 52" lightbar across the top and some auxiliary driving lights in the bumper. Cost effectiveness I could replace these lights twice cheaper then just the new headlamp assemblies and they have a 3 year warranty... Anyone else do something similar? Any pictures of your setup?

Sent from my flying circus

Try: Dodge Sprinter Headlights at HeadlightsDepot.com | Top Quality Headlights at Affordable Prices 2500&year=2007&source=do_search&random=0.7798217281199223

I have had excellent luck with this company.