ASAP Express

G

Anyone here working for this company? I talked to Rachele, their recruiter, 2 weeks ago and had her send me some information and a lease to look over. I've e-mailed her 3 times and the VP of the company 1 time with a few questions and they have not responded at all.

Unless everyone at the company has died, their is NO excuse for this.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Many times e-mail messages don't get through for various reasons. It's not the most trustworthy means of communication. Your best bet is to call the company, and ask that the recruiter or other members of the company call you back. While on the phone with them, ask them why your e-mails haven't been responded to. Give it a try.
-Weave-

G

That sounds good but....

She was e-mailing me with lightening speed when I was thinking of driving for them. I find it hard to beleive that hitting the reply icon worked five or six times within a few hours one day and three days later it doesn't.

I admit, I ask some serious questions but they were all very relevant and not in a rude tone at all!

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It is possible she might be on vacation or taking time off this week with the holiday. See if you get any response next Monday.
-Weave-