Aroma Cooker vs Ninja Cooker

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I have a dilemma as I am at war with my Rice Cooker and it is winning. I am looking up information on the Ninja Cooker and the Aroma Cooker and still am at odds. If I am going to replace my Rice Cooker I need something that will do just as much. Boil water fast, cook hamburger, steak, bacon, will steam vegetables, and it SUPER EASY to clean up without using bags. Any help will sure be appreciated.

GandJ

Active Expediter
Sorry, i don't have first hand knowledge of either cooker......BUT
Looking on Amazon at the two there are some really great reviews. Some people really go into detail about every little aspect of the cooker. Very interesting review reading, I'll be interested in your final choice.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
So I took all of the comments and I was on my way to buy an Aroma on Amazon when a Kitchen Aid Multi-Cooker popped up and I got to reading about it and what size it is. I had some credits I had been saving and so bit the bullet and bought this: in chrome of course 4-Quart Multi-Cooker (KMC4241CA) | kitchenaid®

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I only have experience with the Aroma cooker the bigger one that also is a slow cooker and I love the thing. dont know anything about the Ninja brand.