Area weather

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The weather around here is going down hill. Thunder storms, with snow and sleet mixed in. Will turn to all rain later, lots of rain and highs around 45. There is the potential for flooding with the rain and snow melt.

Then this evening through tomorrow there are high wind warnings up. Winds will be SW sustained 20-30MPH gusting to 50. These winds will cause strong cross winds on North/South running roads.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Started raining this morning around 6 AM Eastern in Carroll, IA ... that has now changed over to snow ... not sure what the wind speed is currently, but the snow is moving just about sideways on its way down. NWS predicts 3" - 6" of snow, 20 to 30 mph winds, increasing to 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Started raining this morning around 6 AM Eastern in Carroll, IA ... that has now changed over to snow ... not sure what the wind speed is currently, but the snow is moving just about sideways on its way down. NWS predicts 3" - 6" of snow, 20 to 30 mph winds, increasing to 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
Your gonna get hammered.....MN and western Wisc even more so.....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Just had a bright flash and a clap of thunder ... thunder snow ...

Excellent ...

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
IL 57 north and southbound, sporadic light and heavy rains. Windy and once in awhile big gusty, enough to take you into the ditch. I'm holding tight on my steering.

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Whew glad im not there. It's 70 degrees and sunshining in Greenville,SC

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EO Forums mobile app

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now it foggy around Purdueville IL, visibility 30-40 yards. Several 4 wheelers are doing 70 mph. I parked.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
68 and partly cloudy here in VA Beach Think i'l get on my bad motorscooter and ride.