Are you an llc

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi All, Here is some information in reference to being an LLC, If you are an LLC and live in 48 of the 52 states, you must file an annual report and pay a yearly fee to the state, I will not breakdown the states, but if you would like information regarding the state where you decided to form your Limited Liability Corp. (LLC) and you would like that information, please do not hesitate to e-mail me, or call me at the numbers below. I will be happy to give you the information of the requirement for your state. Please contact us at Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB
Frank's Tax & Business Service
315 E. King St.
Kings Mountain, NC28086
Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040
E-Mail: [email protected])
Web: Kings Mountain, NC Accounting Firm | Home Page | Frank's Tax & Business Services

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise inthis
transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be addressed herein.

Last edited: