Fuel for Thought Are you a LLC?

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Are you a LLC? If you are, why? There are much better ways to run than to be a LLC. These days while traveling the highways and interstates, I see more and more LLCs everyday. It has almost gotten to be an epidemic. More and more LLCs hit the road every day, creating problems along the way. Our interstate and highway system was not designed for the number of LLCs that I see everyday. If you are a LLC, try another approach, just use it and then move on.

READ MORE...

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Good read... unfortunately, I have a sister who is an LLC. She is totally clueless about it to! She just rides along, sometimes slower than the right lane... I cringed the first time I rode with her. I mentioned to her that she should be in the right lane out of courtesy to other drivers... needless to say, I'm not invited to ride in the car with my sister anymore.

Reactions: TeamCaffee and Greg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After I married Mrs.Fast she had this bad habit, after a week I broke her of the habit,kept asking who are we passing?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Greg

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good read... unfortunately, I have a sister who is an LLC. She is totally clueless about it to! She just rides along, sometimes slower than the right lane... I cringed the first time I rode with her. I mentioned to her that she should be in the right lane out of courtesy to other drivers... needless to say, I'm not invited to ride in the car with my sister anymore.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Left Lane Cruisers are going away anytime soon. Unless more states pass laws regarding its intended use and enforcing those laws.
I hope your sister is not an Uber driver.:)

Reactions: Mailer and TeamPaul

Kazper

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
That was entertaining to read :)
May I add a subcategory?
The infamous MLB (Middle Lane Blocker)
Sure, we all see them every day, in every shape and size..
The 4 wheeler coasting along completely ignorant of that critical sign on 3 lane roads screaming No Trucks in Left Lane!
Sometimes it is that loaded truck with the flashers on going 37mph trying to drag race up a mountain competing against the loaded truck to their right going 36.9mph.. while the lightweights wait so patiently in line (lol) for their turn to pass.
As a night driver, my peeve has always been the HBO (High Beams Only) crowd.
I swear, every time I travel that 400 mile stretch of US-54 from Wichita to Tucumcari... Such a long, lonely road at night. I'm so happy to see a sign of life, I don't even care how badly they are roasting marshmallows on my forehead.
Life's a trip.
Be safe out there.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Kazper. Inattentive HBOs and inconsiderate MLBs are two other annoyances on the road. Good additions.

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Signs clearly state: left lane for passing only...then there's the unposted: RLFR= right lane for racing (racing the person trying to pass you in the left lane):JC-LOL:

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ftransit LOL. Makes you wonder how many drivers took the oral test as opposed to the written. Most can't seem to read those signs.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Signs clearly state: left lane for passing only...then there's the unposted: RLFR= right lane for racing (racing the person trying to pass you in the left lane):JC-LOL:
It cracks me up how many people will refuse to pass you using the far left lane on a 3 lane road. You're in the middle lane, not impeding traffic at all, and here comes someone in the middle lane behind you, and they will not move to the left lane to pass. They will wait until it's clear, then shoot around you to the right in order to avoid that left lane. It's almost like they're afraid that if they go into that left lane they'll get a ticket, because, you know, the cops can't see you if you're in the right lane, so you can speed all you want in that lane. I've actually had people tell me that very thing. "Cops don't pay attention to the right lane when they're looking for speeders, they concentrate on the left lane because that's where the speeders usually are." What a hoot.

I'll mess with 'em. If I see somebody hellbent on passing me on the right, I'll speed up just a tad to close the gap and then match the speed of the vehicle in the right lane, so they can't pass me on the right. They have to go ahead and move to that left lane. It's hilarious to watch them pass ever so slowly on the left and then move back to that far right lane and speed back up. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg and Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll mess with 'em. If I see somebody hellbent on passing me on the right, I'll speed up just a tad to close the gap and then match the speed of the vehicle in the right lane,
I'll do one better.... I'll do the same, then back off just enough to make them think they will be able to pass, then close the gap again.

Reactions: Greg and Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks to the LLC, I get to practice and learn how to controlling the Blood Pressure without meds in split seconds.

React or Relax, Lol....:pokepoke:

:swinging::swinging::swinging:

Reactions: Ftransit and Greg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
6f15ce04e1293e504e01043732f455fc.jpg

Reactions: TeamPaul and Greg