Are There Any Fleet Owners Contracted Through TST Looking For Drivers?

HockeyRob

Seasoned Expediter

My Curiosity Prompts Me to ask, are there any Fleet Owners Contracted with TST Expedited who are Looking for Sprinter Van Drivers?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I asked this same question in the Canada Forums. It's like they are on strike or something. Where'd they all go?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go to Woodhaven Mi lately? the TST xdock?.....it appears few of them speak English just enough to get across the border and that is it....

DST001

Expert Expediter

My Curiosity Prompts Me to ask, are there any Fleet Owners Contracted with TST Expedited who are Looking for Sprinter Van Drivers?

my first question is do you have any driving experience my second question is are you a canadian a or US driver?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Go to Woodhaven Mi lately? the TST xdock?.

Lots of Yellow truck..We put you in Yellow truck, you make lot money. You be truck driver under pretense of O/O.. Dont like Yellow we camo truck with Expedite White paint.. Take truck..You no make money bring truck back..We sell again no proplem..

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Sorry I just couldnt resist my previous comment..As far as your Q I dont know but go see Jerry. You wont find a better man in this business....Straight guy and he should be sought out by every carrier out here...

DST001

Expert Expediter
I know what TST pay there US cargo van drivers .75 cents per mile loaded that was a couple years ago tho maybe they changed it now ? You might be able to find a fleet owner that has his van paid for and you might be able to make a good deal worth a shot in my books

HockeyRob

Seasoned Expediter

To Answer Your Question; I have 2 and a Half Years Experience. And to Answer the Other Question, Both Apply to Me since I have Dual Citizenship in Both the United States & Canada.

DST001

Expert Expediter

To Answer Your Question; I have 2 and a Half Years Experience. And to Answer the Other Question, Both Apply to Me since I have Dual Citizenship in Both the United States & Canada.

Well you have it made in the shade my friend :) as long as you have a fast card I think any company or fleet owner would hire you in a second.