Anyone working for Dynamex right now?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
the fact they are owned by TST and TST is a Transforce company.....owned by the Sapputo crime family (yes the Cheese People) of NYC and Montreal....how bad can they be....:cool:

pwrwagn

Active Expediter
Ok, I get it, you have bad opinions of them. Nobody's addressing why.

They now apparently do courier on demand and route work here. I responded to an ad, but never realized it was them until after it was all done.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

They now apparently do courier on demand and route work here. I responded to an ad, but never realized it was them until after it was all done.

The first sign of trouble is when a company isn't upfront with who you're applying to. The should be proud of their name and brand, if not run. Just look at what JB Hunt does, they started hiding who they were in ads because people avoided them at all costs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

pwrwagn

Active Expediter
The first sign of trouble is when a company isn't upfront with who you're applying to. The should be proud of their name and brand, if not run. Just look at what JB Hunt does, they started hiding who they were in ads because people avoided them at all costs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

I'm familiar with what you're describing. This wasn't it. I didn't say "they didn't say who they were". I said "I didn't realize until it was done". The name meant little until I searched here and found that the most recent experience was 3-4 years ago. Companies with good reputations can become terrible in that time and vice versa.

I haven't agreed to anything, nor even been offered anything. I just offered them my qualification application online.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Because of a pending civil lawsuit against them I can't give details