Anyone see the Article about Obumma's Smoking Gun Being Found?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Anyone read the article about Obumma's Smoking Gun Being Found? If so could I Please have the Web Site? Thanx:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
That one is one of about 3-4 of them going back to the campaign, and there are a few topics also, but nothing current thatI have read about.....that one , the factcheck one was i believe an "april fools joke"............

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
That one is one of about 3-4 of them going back to the campaign, and there are a few topics also, but nothing current thatI have read about.....that one , the factcheck one was i believe an "april fools joke"............

Yup, After reading that article it was said that it was Just an April Fools Joke.............Too Bad! :(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
There are a few other articles that are known as the "Smoking Gun" that show his true stance on guns and 2A and the Constitutions, both of which he has great disstain for the Constitution he is just as bad on as he is against 2a...there are you tube videos and recorded radio interviews on both topic that shows barry as the liar on both issues that he is...these articles are back from his runs for ill state office and they show why he voted the why he did.....

His stance on the constitution is made clear by the why he wiped out the senior investors in the chysler deal, him and his broke more then a few constitional laws in that deal and they will do it again with GM, and the bailout rukes for the banks, while they should have never been done, some of the rules are unconstitutional..but hey, barry taught constitutional law, he knows better and more about these things because he is smarter then the rest of us...just ask, him and his supporters will tell you so..........

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The fact that he was elected, and not even proven to be a natural citizen pizzes me off. Obama's opponents during the primary should've pushed the issue, as McCain should've.

The fact that they ignored the Constitution as far as Hillary becoming SOS should be a huge alarm as to how they ignore our laws.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Was that the smoking gun you were talking about? Or was there something else on your mind?

I believe that the article was the one I was told about, It seems that the person who told me this wasn't aware about it being an April Fools Joke, and I wasn't about to Comment until I read the Article and was informed about the Joke.....Too Bad it wasn't Real Though!:D